Friday, March 14, 2008

Good News for Kenya

Our little Kammie is 5 months old today! She continues to be a very sweet and content little girl. She loves her baby jumper and is trying hard to learn to sit up.

We are happy that a peace agreement has been made in regards to the election dispute here. A coalition government has been formed that includes both of the disputing parties. This has led to many of the hospital employees returning again, for which we are glad. We had good news this week that my ob/gyn partner, Dr. Osoti, will be returning to the hospital here soon. I will be very happy to have him return, as that will help lessen my workload a lot.

Here is one of Torrie's cute comments this week. We were outside together, and I told her that I needed to go in and get her some sunscreen. Her reply was "The sun's not green, Mom, it's yellow." She's not able to open the door to her bedroom by herself, so she calls for me when she's ready to get up in the morning. When I went to get her one morning this week she said "Good morning sweetheart".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home