Easter
We had a nice Easter weekend, even though it was cold, wet, and rainy. On Friday, the kids and I dyed Easter eggs and made Easter cookies. On Sunday, our kids had a great time at the annual Easter egg hunt. We also enjoyed a nice potluck lunch with the other missionary families here.
The school kids are on vacation for the next month, so Thor has been enjoying more free time. It's also nice to have him around more. My work schedule has continued as usual. I have heard that Dr. Osoti is supposed to return tomorrow, so I'm hoping that's actually the case, as that will greatly improve my work load.
Another cute Torrie comment: I was reading her "Is Your Mama A Llama" (for probably the 500th time!), and she was asking me what the seals in the story were called. I told her "seals". All of a sudden I could tell something clicked in her brain, and she said "Oh, just like my granola seal" (her word for granola cereal).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home