Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day



We had a nice Father's Day today. We received a nice care package from some friends of ours in the States that included some pepperoni and a chocolate pudding mix. Since pizza and chocolate pie are two of Thor's favorite things, that is what we had for lunch today, using the care package items. It's amazing how good real pepperoni tastes when you haven't had any for a really long time.

Kammie turned 8 months old yesterday and also got her second tooth yesterday. She's growing up so fast. Torrie is at a fun age where she is really starting to ask a lot of questions and think through things that she hears. We were talking about the difference in children and grown ups yesterday. I asked her if Daddy was a grown up, and she said "yes". I asked her if I was a grown up, and she said "no - you're a Mommy. When you get bigger, then you'll be a grown up".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home