Monday, March 09, 2009

Preschool is done!

Torsten's preschool class

I've been trying to write on this blog for a while now, but we have been having internet difficulties for the last month. Our connection has been so slow that I haven't even been able to sign in on my blog page.

The last two weeks have been a bit crazy. Alfred, our Kenyan ob/gyn, was gone for a week to attend a conference, and then last week our interns were out all week for their ACLS course, so they weren't around to help. I can't remember ever doing so many ruptured ectopic pregnancy surgeries in such a short period of time. I'm glad that March is here, as life should be more normal again, and not quite so hectic. I have finished my turn of teaching Torsten's preschool now, which is nice. I enjoyed it, but it did take a lot of time. Also, my partner Kim is now back at work, so my hours at the hospital will be more normal again as well. The hospital has found a new ob/gyn doctor to replace me in July, and I was able to meet her this weekend. Her husband will work as a dentist here. I'm very happy that there will be someone to take my place once I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home